Draco Bike’s Custom Built 2020 Trek Ticket Dirt Jumper – Purple
2020 Trek Ticket DJ is a lightweight, durable dirt jump mountain bike frame with a compact rear end and roomy top tube for major style, the best handling, and the biggest tricks. Horizontal sliding dropouts let you choose between a singlespeed or geared setup for a personalized ride.
This bike is right for you if …
You spend at least half your time in the air at the dirt jumps, skate park, or pump track. You want options for a singlespeed or geared setup on a durable, lightweight frame.
The 2020 Trek Ticket DJ Frameset gives us the basics and lets us run with it. The lightweight and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame has horizontal sliding dropouts that enables a singlespeed or a geared setup, and its short chainstays allow you to pop off jumps.
We love this frame because it’s super-durable bike for dirt jumps, the skate park, or the pump track. It’s at home in the air, and built in collaboration with the best slopestyle riders in the world: the Trek C3 Project.
- Trek C3 Project riders have helped to dial in the geometry and features of this bike over years of collaboration, and the result is a highly refined ride that has helped to define the sport
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum is light without compromising durability
- Sliding 142x12mm rear dropouts, a tapered headtube, and threaded bottom bracket made it easy for us to create your dream build.
Frameset: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, 73mm threaded BB, ISCG 05, horizontal sliding dropout for geared or singlespeed, 142x12mm thru axle
Components: FSA Orbit, semi-cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
Weight: L-2.70 kg / 5.96 lbs
Weight Limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) or 300 pounds (136 km). Bike and frame weights are based off Trek pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Sizing and Fit: The charts below show Trek’s recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in their recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5’8″, for example, will fit on the same size bike.
Rider Height and Inseam
Height: 5’8.5″ – 6’1.6″
Inseam: 32.3″ – 34.6″
2020 Trek Ticket DJ Frame Spec
|A - Seat Tube||33.0|
|B - Seat Tube Angle||71.0°|
|C - Head Tube Length||12|
|D - Head Angle||70.0°|
|E - Effective Top Tube||60.1|
|F - Bottom Bracket Height||32.0|
|G - Bottom Bracket Drop||1.0|
|H - Chainstay Length||40.0|
|I - Offset||4.0|
|J - Trail||7.8|
|K - Wheelbase||105.0|
|L - Standover||69.1|
|M - Frame Reach||41.4|
|N - Frame Stack||54.3|
RockShox Pike DJ Solo Air Suspension Fork: 26″, 100mm Travel
Meet RockShox’s Pike DJ. It’s a cousin to the award-winning Pike, which makes it look a lot like a trail fork, until you ride it. Pike DJ is built on a stout 35mm chassis and includes a custom-tuned Charger™ damper and specific Solo Air™ system designed for more bottom-out progression than you’ll ever need.
- Proven Charger damper with specific Dirt Jumping/Slopestyle tune
- Specific Solo Air top cap for extra bottom-out progression
- Accepts Bottomless Tokens to easily custom tune the air spring performance to best match your own riding style and suspension preference
Stem: Deity Purple Copperhead 35mm x 35mm
- Even lighter than the Cavity stem
- Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Short 30mm stack height and 55mm wide faceplate for increased stiffness with wide handlebars
- Features reverse cross bolt system for increased clamping power, tapered body for cleaner lines and weight reduction, multiple internal and external machining processes to reduce every gram possible, rounded edges throughout
Bars: Deity Racepoint Riser Bar 35mm
- Downhill/freeride handlebar
- 35mm clamp diameter
- 800mm length
Grips: ODI Vans Lock-On Bike Grips _ Iridescent Purple with Purple Clamps 130mm BMX/MTB
Two Southern California originals have teamed up to create a modern-day classic design. Featuring the classic Vans ® waffle sole pattern and constructed from ODI’s proprietary grip compounds for a consistent feel that provides exceptional control in all conditions. Available as part of the patented Lock-On Grip System for guaranteed slip-free performance and simple installation. For MTB, BMX, ATV and PWC applications
- Iconic Vans Waffle sole pattern utilizing ODI’s proprietary grip compounds
- Provides exceptional feel and control in all conditions
Brake System: Magura MT7 Pro Carbon, 180mm, Hydraulic, with extra hose length (for barspins)
- First Choice for gravity pilots
- the MT7 Pro has proven itself in countless competitions – and most recently on the bike of DH World Champion Loic Bruni
- With four pistons, the MT7 Pro offers the best possible braking performance while the ergonomically optimized 1-finger HC lever blade gives you the ideal braking feel.
- Carbontecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibers. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
- Radial Design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission rations. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
Race Face 30mm Bottom Bracket Cup Set, BSA 68/73mm
Cassette: Halo Fat Foot Cog, 1/8″ – 12t
Crankset: Race Face SIXC – 30mm-165mm Crank Arms with Purple 32T Race Face Cinch Direct Mount Chainring
The lightest production DH rated carbon crankset on the planet. SixC is proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Race Face’s Canadian facility with US sourced carbon. Featuring proven Race Face hollow arm technology with Cinch interface and renowned strength to weight ration. 30mm alloy spindle.
- Completely hollow carbon crank arms
- Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface
- The spindle is CNC machined from a commercialized aluminum “super alloy” that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application)
- Removable spider offers ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider.
Pedals: Deity Bladerunner Pedals
- The largest and thinnest Deity pedal to date extruded and machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum
- Thin 11mm profile at the exterior edges and 103mm x 100mm footprint with concave pin profile
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi micro sealed bearings and Deity DU bushing internals
- 10 allen bolt pins per side keep your feet glued
- Machined traction grooves
- Minimal material in key areas to shed weight and mud build up
- Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike (Rebuild kits available)
Chain: Gussett Black Slink Chain 1/8″
- Rims: Spike Spank 32
- Spokes: DT-Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwable Table Top
Hubs: Front – Hope Pro 4 Disc 15×100 / Rear – Hope Pro 4 Trails/Single Speed 12×142 Thru Axle
- A direct development from the Pro2 EVO hubs with stainless bearings throughout
- CNC 2014-T6 aluminum shell construction with (5) stainless, sealed cartridge bearings
- 44 tooth ratchet mechanism gives a 10% quicker engagement over the Pro 2 EVO
- 6-bolt/44mm-BCD International-Standard disc mounting dimensions
Saddle: Gusset S2 Dirt Jump Saddle, Pivotal
Designed in conjunction with our factory rider Matt Jones, we took the new look and feel of our S2 AM and put them into our best ever pivotal dirt jump/slopestyle saddle. Featuring Pivotal stealth technology that tightens through the seatpost and taking the unique rubber Anti-slide™ grip points from the S2 AM saddle and applying them to the nose of the saddle, it provides extra grip when throwing barspins or grabbing it for superman seat grabs. From one of the best riders in the world, to your bike.
- Subtle design with hard wearing fabric top
- Custom rubber Anti-slide™ grip points on nose
- Pivotal Stealth fitment
Seatpost: Gusset 31.6mm Pivotal
- Straight pivotal fitting
- Made from aluminum which has been internally ovalized for strength, stiffness and lightweight
- Laser etched logos
Seatpost Clamp: Hope QR
- Machined from billet 2014 T6 aluminum
- QR lever pivots on a brass seat for durability
- Weight from 20g