Draco Bike’s Custom Built 2020 Trek Ticket Dirt Jumper – Purple
2020 Trek Ticket DJ is a lightweight, durable dirt jump mountain bike frame with a compact rear end and roomy top tube for major style, the best handling, and the biggest tricks. Horizontal sliding dropouts let you choose between a singlespeed or geared setup for a personalized ride.
This bike is right for you if …
You spend at least half your time in the air at the dirt jumps, skate park, or pump track. You want options for a singlespeed or geared setup on a durable, lightweight frame.
The 2020 Trek Ticket DJ Frameset gives us the basics and lets us run with it. The lightweight and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame has horizontal sliding dropouts that enables a singlespeed or a geared setup, and its short chainstays allow you to pop off jumps.
We love this frame because it’s super-durable bike for dirt jumps, the skate park, or the pump track. It’s at home in the air, and built in collaboration with the best slopestyle riders in the world: the Trek C3 Project.
- Trek C3 Project riders have helped to dial in the geometry and features of this bike over years of collaboration, and the result is a highly refined ride that has helped to define the sport
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum is light without compromising durability
- Sliding 142x12mm rear dropouts, a tapered headtube, and threaded bottom bracket made it easy for us to create your dream build.
Frameset: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, 73mm threaded BB, ISCG 05, horizontal sliding dropout for geared or singlespeed, 142x12mm thru axle
Components: FSA Orbit, semi-cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
Weight: L-2.70 kg / 5.96 lbs
Weight Limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) or 300 pounds (136 km). Bike and frame weights are based off Trek pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Sizing and Fit: The charts below show Trek’s recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in their recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5’8″, for example, will fit on the same size bike.
Rider Height and Inseam
Height: 5’8.5″ – 6’1.6″
Inseam: 32.3″ – 34.6″
2020 Trek Ticket DJ Frame Spec
|A - Seat Tube||33.0|
|B - Seat Tube Angle||71.0°|
|C - Head Tube Length||12|
|D - Head Angle||70.0°|
|E - Effective Top Tube||60.1|
|F - Bottom Bracket Height||32.0|
|G - Bottom Bracket Drop||1.0|
|H - Chainstay Length||40.0|
|I - Offset||4.0|
|J - Trail||7.8|
|K - Wheelbase||105.0|
Manitou Circus Expert 26″ Fork, 100mm Travel
Manitou Circus Expert Dirt Jump Fork 26″ 100mm Tapered Steerer 20mm Hexlock Black. The Circus Expert Is an air sprung dirt jumping fork designed to be light, stiff and low maintenance.
- Absolute+ compression damping specifically tuned with more ramp up for dirt jump
- Dirt Jump Compression damping adjustment to full lockout
- Bottom out bumper in each leg for extra protection
- 20 mm Hex thru axle
- 6-Series Alloy with 3D forged CNC optimized body & 2D forged faceplate
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem
- Ultra-short stack height (34mm) and true zero degree rise
- Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness
- Shot peen anodized surface increases strength, durability and fatigue life
Bars: Spank Spoon 25mm Rise
- Rock solid in the park or on the trail
- Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life
- Proprietary rubber compound ensures comfort and durability
- Tapered inner core and single lock-on clamp prevent twisting
- Directional hex pattern undersides to match the natural shape of fingers when curled
Brake System: TRP G-Spec
- TRP’s G-Spec Trail SLC offers downhill power tuned specifically for the wide range of speeds experienced while riding
- TRP 2.3 Thick Slotted Disc Brake Rotor
- TRP A3 Caliper Adapter
Race Face 30mm Bottom Bracket Cup Set, BSA 68/73mm
Cassette: Reverse Single Speed Kit 13T – Purple
Crankset: Race Face Atlas Cinch 170mm with Black 32T MRP Wave
Race Face Chainring Cinch 32T
- The benchmark in Freeride and DH rated cranks, now lighter and stiffer
- Forged 7050 aluminum crank with web bracing to cut out unnecessary material
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface, NCN machined from 7050 alloy
- Future-proof proprietary Cinch system offers interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, swappable width 30mm alloy spindles, and full compatibility across all relevant frame standards
- aIndustry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface
- The spindle is CNC machined from a commercialized aluminum “super alloy” that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application)
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider.
Chain: KMC X9.93
- Spank Gravity Cartel
- Wheel End Caps 12×142 – Purple
Hubs: Front – Spank Spike Disc 15×100; Rear – Spank Spike 12×142 Thru Axle
Saddle: Chromag Overture 8mm Chromoly Rails
Designed in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk, the Overture is used by more pros than any other slopestyle saddle.
Tailored to the needs of the slopestyle, dirt-jump rider, the Overture is designed to compliment trick variations by being grip-able, pinch-able yet slim, and easy to move around. Brandon’s design features a silicone print pinch area with subtle flares in the rearward body to compliment leg-pinch and no-hand tricks.
Seatpost: Race Face Chester 31.6
We’re stoked to have MORE 2020 Trek Ticket DJs on the way!! STAY TUNED!!
To have a customized 2020 Trek Ticket Dirt Jumper complete build of your choice, please contact our builder directly. He’s happy to answer any and all your questions about our bikes and products. Scott’s direct line is (561) 255-7209 or email: [email protected]