Tubeless Valve Kit – Red, fits Road an Mountain, 44mm, Pair
Muc-Off knows how frustrating it is to have a leaky tubeless valve that just doesn’t seal! So they set about designing and making their own premium tubeless valves to solve the hassle of finding your tire flat every time you go to ride.
Suitable for both mountain and road applications.
- Includes 2 x Tubeless Valves, 2 x Narrow Round Bases, 2 x Wider Round Bases, and 2 x Square bases to fit different rim profiles, Spare Alloy Valve cap with integrated valve core remover
- Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench of the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
- 6061 Aluminum machined stem
- 6061 Aluminum machined cap
- 4 mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation / removal
- Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Step 1: Muc-Off Tubeless valves will work with most tubeless rims. If you are unsure, please refer to your rim manufacturer’s instructions to check which tubeless valves will work for your rims.
Step 2: Firstly, remove the valve cap, locking ring and o-ring from the valve stem.
Step 3: Then choose the correct rubber base for your rim type. Rims with a curved rim section will use the circlur rubber base. Rims with a square rim section will use the square rubber base. Slot this on down to the bottom of the valve stem. (if you find your rim has a larger valve hole and the smaller circular fitment is too loose, use the larger circular fitment to plug the hole).
Step 4: Screw the locking ring onto the valve stem and tighten down above the o-ring. This sandwiches between the locking ring and the rim. Push firmly down on the valve base inside the rim as you tighten the locking ring. Keep pushing until the locking rick is hand tight and the rubber o-ring squashes out. This way you know you’ve created a good air tight seal.
Step 5: TIP: Don’t over tighten as this can cause leaking. Finish by screwing on your preferred valve cap.
Step 6: Use the valve core removal tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) to remove the core and fill with no puncture hassle tubeless sealant and inflate! JOB DONE!
Muc-Off has a great video if you need help: https://youtu.be/Hg2e_IgZm44