Jumps are getting bigger, tricks are becoming crazier, and the slope style and dirt jumping crowd needed a fork that facilitates the progression. Enter Pike DJ with a stout 35mm chassis, light enough to boost higher, stiff enough to shred berms. The custom tuned Charger damper to stand up on jump faces and specific Solo Air system for heaps of bottom out progression to help butter the landing.
- New graphic package for a fresh, premium look
- Proven Charger damper with specific Dirt Jumping/Slopestyle tune
- Specific Solo Air top cap for extra bottom-out progression
- Accepts Bottomless Tokens to easily custom tune the air spring performance to best match you own riding style and suspension preference
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
Solo Air gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds.
|TRAVEL (MM)||100mm, 140mm|
|FORK OFFSET||40mm (26″)|
|MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE||220mm|
|UPPER TUBE TYPE||35mm tapered wall aluminum|
|MAX TIRE WIDTH (MM)||66|
|MINIMUM ROTOR SIZE||160mm|
|COLOR (FS)||Gloss Black, Gloss Silver, Diffusion Black|
IN THE BOX
- Star Nut and Basic Service Kit
- Not Included: Shock Pump