Draco Bike’s Custom Built 2020 Trek Ticket Dirt Jumper – Black
2020 Trek Ticket DJ is a lightweight, durable dirt jump mountain bike frame with a compact rear end and roomy top tube for major style, the best handling, and the biggest tricks. Horizontal sliding dropouts let you choose between a singlespeed or geared setup for a personalized ride.
This bike is right for you if …
You spend at least half your time in the air at the dirt jumps, skate park, or pump track. You want options for a singlespeed or geared setup on a durable, lightweight frame.
The 2020 Trek Ticket DJ Frameset gives us the basics and lets us run with it. The lightweight and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame has horizontal sliding dropouts that enables a singlespeed or a geared setup, and its short chainstays allow you to pop off jumps.
We love this frame because it’s super-durable bike for dirt jumps, the skate park, or the pump track. It’s at home in the air, and built in collaboration with the best slopestyle riders in the world: the Trek C3 Project.
- Trek C3 Project riders have helped to dial in the geometry and features of this bike over years of collaboration, and the result is a highly refined ride that has helped to define the sport
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum is light without compromising durability
- Sliding 142x12mm rear dropouts, a tapered headtube, and threaded bottom bracket made it easy for us to create your dream build.
Frameset: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, 73mm threaded BB, ISCG 05, horizontal sliding dropout for geared or singlespeed, 142x12mm thru axle
Components: FSA Orbit, semi-cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
Weight: L-2.70 kg / 5.96 lbs
Weight Limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) or 300 pounds (136 km). Bike and frame weights are based off Trek pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Sizing and Fit: The charts below show Trek’s recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in their recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5’8″, for example, will fit on the same size bike.
Rider Height and Inseam
Height: 5’8.5″ – 6’1.6″
Inseam: 32.3″ – 34.6″
2020 Trek Ticket DJ Frame Spec
|A - Seat Tube||33.0|
|B - Seat Tube Angle||71.0°|
|C - Head Tube Length||12|
|D - Head Angle||70.0°|
|E - Effective Top Tube||60.1|
|F - Bottom Bracket Height||32.0|
|G - Bottom Bracket Drop||1.0|
|H - Chainstay Length||40.0|
|I - Offset||4.0|
|J - Trail||7.8|
|K - Wheelbase||105.0|
|L - Standover||69.1|
|M - Frame Reach||41.4|
|N - Frame Stack||54.3|
RockShock Pike DJ Solo Air Suspension Fork: 26″, 100mm Travel
Meet RockShock’s Pike DJ. It’s a cousin to the award-winning Pike, which makes it look a lot like a trail fork, until you ride it. Pike DJ is built on a stout 35mm chassis and includes a custom-tuned Charger™ damper and specific Solo Air™ system designed for more bottom-out progression than you’ll ever need.
- Proven Charger damper with specific Dirt Jumping/Slopestyle tune
- Specific Solo Air top cap for extra bottom-out progression
- Accepts Bottomless Tokens to easily custom tune the air spring performance to best match your own riding style and suspension preference
Chromag HiFi 35 Stem
- Cold forged in Taiwan
- Equally robust as our CNC’d stems
- Rounder edges and smoother contours
- More DH/Enduro focused than the HiFi
- 35mm bar mount
Bars: Chromag Fubars OSX 35
Built off the foundation of the classic OSX, with a 35mm clamp.
- More DH/Enduro focused than the OSX
- 35mm clamp
- 7000 series alloy provides highest strength to weight of all of our bars
Chromag BASIS Grips
- Super thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern for high intensity riding
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends for twist-free performance
Brake System: Magura MT7 Pro Carbon, 180mm, Hydraulic, with extra hose length (for barspins)
- First Choice for gravity pilots
- the MT7 Pro has proven itself in countless competitions – and most recently on the bike of DH World Champion Loic Bruni
- With four pistons, the MT7 Pro offers the best possible braking performance while the ergonomically-optimised 1-finger HC lever blad gives you the ideal braking feel.
- Carbontecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibers. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
- Radial Design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission rations. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
Race Face 30mm Bottom Bracket Cup Set, BSA 68/73mm
Cassette: Halo Fat Foot Cog, 1/8″ – 12t
Crankset: Race Face SIXC – 30mm-165mm Crank Arms with Black 32T MRP Wave Chainring
The lightest production DH rated carbon crankset on the planet. SixC is proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Race Face’s Canadian facility with US sourced carbon. Featuring proven Race Face hollow arm technology with Cinch interface and renowned strength to weight ration. 30mm alloy spindle.
- Completely hollow carbon crank arms
- Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface
- The spindle is CNC machined from a commercialized aluminum “super alloy” that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application)
- Removable spider offers ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider.
Chain: Gussett Black Slink Chain 1/8″
Custom Designed Wheels
- Rims: Spike Spank 32
- Spokes: DT-Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwable Table Top Folding Skin Wall
Hubs: Front – Hope Pro 4 Disc 15×100 / Rear – Hope Pro 4 Trails/Single Speed 12×142 Thru Axle
Saddle: Chromag Overture 8mm Chromoly Rails
Designed in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk, the Overture is used by more pros than any other slopestyle saddle.
Tailored to the needs of the slopestyle, dirt-jump rider, the Overture is designed to compliment trick variations by being grip-able, pinch-able yet slim and easy to move around. Brandon’s design features a silicone print pinch area with subtle flares in the rearward body to compliment leg-pinch and no-hand tricks.
Seatpost: Chromag Dolomite 31.6mm
Chromag’s proprietary 3D forging creates a 1 piece shaft and clamp base from 2014T6 alloy.
A robust cradle and top clamp ensure a solid purchase on saddle rails with 6mm hardware for reliability and prolonged rail life. A turned CNC finish is accurate with a degree of texture for a positive grip when clamped in the frame.