The Race Face SixC is the lightest DH-rated crankset in the Race Face lineup. Designed, tested and manufactured in Canada, SixC is the ideal option in the Race Face line for AM, Enduro and DH applications. Features the CINCH system for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards.
The strongest carbon crankset ever, the SixC will not let you down when things gets sketchy on that tough DH track.
Plays Well With Others
CINCH System works with the DH bike you have and any DH bike you may ever get. Versatility be thy name.
These Boots Are Made For Scuffing
Chunder can come out of nowhere and damage your crank arms. The included RF crank boots will protect them.
Built in Vancouver and tested on the North Shore, the SixC is the lightest downhill focused crankset on the planet. Perfect for DH racing and other gravity fed set-ups. Hollow carbon arms shave ounces without losing a bit of strength.
- Completely hollow carbon crankarms
- 30mm spline interface CNC’d from aluminum super alloy
- Compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards including: direct mount, 1x, 2x with and without bash, and 3x configurations
- CINCH removable spiders and direct mount rings utilize a 20-tooth ISIS cup BB tool for removal and installation
- Direct mount chainline: 48.5mm / 55mm (Flipped Ring)
- 2X Cinch spider chainline: 47mm
- Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline: 50mm